2012年7月24日火曜日

The best 5 of the Bologna children's book fair trip.

Best 1: An encounter and a reencounter with wonderful people at the Bologna book fair.
Best 2: The delicious dishes.
Best 3: The slightly evil taxi driver.
Best 4: Dutch and go!
Best 5: I met a mystery Dr.

Best 4:
The KLM airline was delayed from Bologna, and there was transfer time only 15 minutes more. Like Japan, late airplane doesn't wait.
Besides, Schiphol Airport totally has a long edge like Seibu department store of Ikebukuro or Tobu department store. However, the signature was very good.

Best 3:
After the reencounter dinner's night, I took a taxi. but he said "Because a mobile telephone is broken, get off a car." then I picked other taxi again and returned to a hotel. I was surprised at that time, but was interesting when I thought well.

Best 1:
Of course, I was glad to be able to meet the people who engaged in a picture book. What a wonderful, what a meaningful chances!
Thanks bunch for everyone. I never forget that experiences. And let's keep in touch!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿